Your safety is our priority
We have put new systems and processes in place to ensure you have a safe visit, and our clinic team are protected.
- For social distancing, we are restricting the number of people within each clinic at any one time.
- Appointments are timed specifically to minimise overcrowding, ensuring a safe environment for you and our team.
- Please attend your appointment alone, unless you need personal assistance, in which case please let us know when booking.
- Due to the need to extend appointment times some treatments have had a small price increase.
- Your safety is our #1 priority. The NHS test and trace app is now live and you can now download it at Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store (or search for “NHS Covid-19). When you arrive for your appointment at the clinic please just scan the QR code displayed on the posters. For those who do not download the app we are required to record your full name and address details for the track and trace system.
- Seating has been removed in reception. Separate waiting rooms are available if needed although we are timing appointments to minimise this possibility. For this social distancing reason, we ask that you arrive on time for your appointments. If you are late, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- To ensure your safety all clients will be asked screening questions on arrival and given a contactless temperature check. Our team will also have regular temperature checks, and daily screening.
- Please use our cleaning stations and wear your own face mask throughout your visit, unless asked to remove your mask by the clinic team.
- New clients will complete a consultation form on a screen protected with a disposable film. Appointment confirmations and reminders are sent by SMS and email to avoid paper transfers.
At your appointment
- Our clinic team wear sterile disposable face masks, gloves, aprons and face shields throughout your treatment. Everyone at Eden Skin Clinic is trained in the use of PPE and our COVID response protocol.
- The law has now changed and it’s mandatory for clients to wear masks upon entering the clinic, whether your treatment is on the face or not. If you do not arrive with one then we will be happy to provide you with a mask (£2 fee will be added to your treatment cost).
- Our washrooms are temporarily closed to protect clients.
- Our cleaning routine has always been a high priority and are using medical grade cleaning products used by hospitals to sterilise. Our new extended appointment times ensure we have time to fully disinfect treatment rooms and other touch points and surfaces between client treatments. We are also using disposable equipment wherever possible.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you as we will not be offering refreshments at this time.
- We are only accepting card payments (all major credit and debit cards excluding American express). Our system is fitted with a disposable tape for tapping in your pin.
- To minimise contact loyalty points will be added manually to your account.
- Should you need to cancel your appointment we ask for at least 48 hours notice otherwise 50% of the treatment will be charged or the appointment will be forfeit for a treatment within your course.
- And of course, any gift vouchers that expired since our closure in March will be honoured for an additional 3 months.
Important safety precautions
If around the time of your appointment you experience any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste then please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.