We really appreciate your support and would like to reward you for your loyalty.
Introducing Eden Treat Card loyalty…
It’s free to join – at your next appointment just ask at reception for an Eden Treat Card tag. Then, at each Eden Skin Clinic appointment, just present your tag when paying to receive your points. Simple!
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent on treatments at Eden Skin Clinic.
- Receive 2 points for every £1 spent on retail products at Eden.
- Receive 100 points when you introduce a friend to us (in addition to this special offer)
- Enjoy a bonus points gift on your birthday!
Once you’ve accumulated enough points you can visit our clinic reception to redeem them against at treat off our menu…
- A complimentary Brush on Block product – 400 points
- £10 off your favourite AlumierMD Product – 500 points
- An AlumierMD Radiance peel Hands – 700 points
- An AlumierMD Express Treatment – 770 points
- An Advanced Electrolysis ACP 15 min session – 980 points
- An AlumierMD Radiance Peel Face – 1200 points
- A half price Micro-needling treatment – 1500 points
- A complimentary Venus Freeze Full Face – 1800 points
Terms and conditions: Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. Points can only be redeemed against our current Treat Menu. Our Treat Menu is regularly refreshed and we reserve the right to remove products or services at any time without notice. A consultation and patch test may be required on all Treat Card treatments prior to appointment. Treat Cards are available to over 18s only. Points are not exchangeable for cash. We may on occasion alter the number of points available per £1 of spend on certain services or products. We will notify Treat Card members via email or clinic signage of any changes. It is the responsibility of the Treat Card member present their card at point of sale in order to collect points. Points cannot be back dated from previous appointments. Each client is only entitled to one Treat Card at any one time, this card is assigned to and is unique to you only. Points or Treats cannot be transferred to other members. If a discount is applied to a service, or product, points will be accumulated on the amount paid and not the original selling price of the product or treatment. Products earned through the Treat Card scheme are non-refundable or returnable. You can leave the Treat Card scheme at any time however in doing so you forfeit any points you have accumulated. If you lose or misplace your card there will be a £1 replacement card fee. Your Treat Card account, if inactive for 1 year, i.e. you have not spent, or built up any points over this time, will be deactivated and your points become void. We reserve the right to terminate the Treat Card scheme without any warning.